[Dailydrool] S.O.D. and Boswellia - use instead of Rimadyl

bassethound dawg bassethoundawg at gmail.com
Sat May 24 16:33:12 PDT 2014

Years ago, Debbie Winchester told me to order S.O.D & Bosweillia from
California Vet Supply since the Rimadyl was wrecking Rocky's tummy.  Made
all the difference in Rocky's quality of life.  *THANK YOU DEBBIE!!*  Rocky
had arthritis and wearing down of his him joints -  As soon as she told me
about this wonderful alternative pain medication, I placed an order, it was
quickly delivered and made a big improvement in Rocky's quality of
life.  His hips/lower back, were causing him pain - however, after
beginning the S.O.D.& Boswellia - he was able to continue to enjoy his
daily walks.  Rocky began taking the S.O.D & Boswellia in September 2010,
and continued it into 3/2014 - he went to the bridge just 12 days shy of
his 14th birthday - due to extremely enlarged prostrate gland.

Debbie's recommendation helped keep our Rocky comfortable, gave him the joy
of his daily walks, and without tummy issues caused by Rimadyl.  Debbie's
recommendation was wonderful for us and Rocky.

This worked for us.  Giving a drug that causes stomach issues just makes no
sense to me.
--
SammieJo, & Jake, with Rocky ATB-3/15/14
bassethoundawg at gmail.com