[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:53:12 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone! Bugsey just checking in. We have the border terror staying
with us this weekend. We are not really sure what happened but she and
Browyn are getting along great this time. They go out and play
independently, but next to each other in the grass. Then they both start
sneezing. This is why I am not playing in the grass right now. It makes my
nose run, and my eyes and ears itch.

The mom changed out the toys and I have my pumpkin back! I love my pumpkin
and no one else is allowed to touch it! Sometimes Browyn forgets this rule,
but I remind her.

I am in overtime drool production mode for all the people who have lost
beloved hounds and humans and hounds that are not doing well. Hope everyone
has a most wonderful Memorial Weekend!

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer