[Dailydrool] Blue Power Ear Wash for Pestiferous Ear Gunk

JanM jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue May 27 06:20:52 PDT 2014

I also highly recommend the Blue Power Ear treatment. Dexter was treated almost a year for an ear infection that got progressive worse. Dexter was even seen by his dermatologist. The vet was recommending surgery. I decided to try the Blue Power Ear treatment on Dexter. Within a few days, I saw a vast improvement.  His ear infection was gone after a month. It's been over a year without any ear infections for Dexter. On Saturday, the vet remarked how good Dexter's ears looked especially for a basset.

Prior to starting this treatment, please make sure the ear drum is intact.

Jan
Lady, Dexter & Matilda

Sent from my iPhone