[Dailydrool] My closet is going to explode.....Mayday, Admiral Bo.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 27 13:37:50 PDT 2014

I have waaaaaaay too many basset shirts. From three different decades. Some I've never worn. Some I've worn until, well, worn. The racks in the closet collapsed a few years ago and drove the supports clean into the hallway on the other side.Rich bolted the heck out of new shelving, but the closet is at risk of exploding. I often see quilts auctioned that are made of T or sweatshirts. I even own the lovely one that Amanda Sherwin made commemorating the 10th BW. ( I am still on wagon when it comes to bidding on quilts. That one was very expensive!)

Is there anybody in need of some? I have a variety of rescues and bassets. Haven't gone through them, yet, but have to get the piles all over the bedroom, guestroom, office room and car down to manageable heights. If anybody is sewing, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'd be (un)happy to part with a dozen or two......

Did I mention the two really nice ones I ordered this week from Shelley? Duke is having a sale for ABC.... not to mention the two sweatshirts and 2 T shirts I got in Michigan last week.....had to replace one that got stained and they just happened to have a spare in the sale bid.

Hello, my name is dawn of the east and I have a shirt addiction..... my husband thanks you.

dawn