[Dailydrool] Droolers Near Bozeman, MT???

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue May 27 15:38:18 PDT 2014

Greetings Ye Who Drool, Houndservants All!

Yours truly (Lt. Lea) has orders cut to bivouac in Bozeman, MT from approx
25 June to 5 July.

Huzzah! A Mountainous July 4! Hoist the Shotguns in Joyful Salute (ship's
range only for safety of course, don't point at ME)!

If there are Droolers in or near Bozeman, I will need a Basset Fix. Entire
Crew of HMS Santa Rosa is on maneuvers at Animal Kind Vet Clinic
(Professional Home of GGBR's Fearless Leader, Gloria Tannehill-Carlson) for
the duration.

I will (now weeping softly) be BASSET-LESS! (I will be caring for an aging
doxie, so I will not be entirely Hound-less.)

If there is a July 4 Waddle in the vicinity, please-o-please advise.

Contact me off list, of course. leapierce at leapierce.com.

Lt. Lea Pierce
Houndservant & Dogrobber to HMS Santa Rosa Officers & Crew