[Dailydrool] Limerick

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 18:59:59 PDT 2014

Val,

Could you please do a limerick for our sweet Ella Louise.  She has been battling cancer for two years.  This is her second bout of anal sac carcinoma.  But she gets chemo pills for 4 days every 24 days.  This sweet brave girl never complains and looks as healthy as can be.  Her oncologist calls her our little miracle.  She is sassy and spoiled and is loved by everyone here.  People stand at the end of their driveways when they see her coming with treats for her.

She is the love of our life

Diane and Bob

Sent from Windows Mail