[Dailydrool] Baxter ATB 5/28/2014

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:18:21 PDT 2014

I'm heartbroken to say that the ultrasound yesterday showed the intestines
were 90% occluded by multiple tumors, there was nothing at all to be done
at that point but let him go.  He'd been pacing and restless since the
night before and the ER tech said he wouldn't settle while they had him
either.  They brought him to me and he cuddled in my lap getting scratches
and pets and fell asleep for the first time in about 30 hours.  I let him
snooze in my lap, contented and comfortable at last for about half and
hour.  Since he was deaf he couldn't hear me just feel the comfort of my
lap and the Vet came in and we let him go without him ever having to wake
back up to the pain and confusion, just happy and content in his favorite
place, mommy's lap.

Brenda