[Dailydrool] Howliday Card List Number Amendment

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:23:52 PST 2014

Hi all,

In my HOW IT WORKS email, I wrote:

The Full list runs 250-350 Droolers
The Mid list runs 125-150 Droolers
The Short list runs 60-70 Droolers

That was actually how many people pawticipated in the olden days. Over the
years our pawticipation rates have dwindled, so more realistic numbers for
this year are:

Full List: 150
Mid List: 95
Short List: 70
and should you choose to include them, Heroes/Special People: 35

Hopefully this helps encourage more people to pawticipate, and helps you in
planning how many cards to make/order, postage costs, etc.

If we get a huge increase in sign-ups this year, I will let everyone know
so that you can plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Kacy ~2014 Howliday Elf