[Dailydrool] Shannon Gerdel

john_falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:52:12 PST 2014

It is with a heavy heart that I pass along that not only has Shannon Gerdel lost his sweet girl Babe as of Thursday morning, but now as of Friday morning has lost his boy Boomer.  Shannon will surely update us all further within the next few days but at this time is totally in shock.  As lots of you know Shannon is a long time Drooler who has many health issues of his own including a brain tumor.  Shannon lives strictly on Social Security benefits and the added vet bills in the last week are overwelming.  My thoughts and prayers go out to my friend and Secret Pawtner this year.

John and hounds