[Dailydrool] Dear Mr Shannon Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 08:32:35 PST 2014

Hi it's LuLu,

I am posting to the drool because I had to tell you that I love you, Mr Shannon Person because you are a good kind person who loves bassets.  I wanted you to know that when a dog leaves suddenly they sometimes stick around for a while too ..... when Cyrus left us suddenly in the night he stuck around for a little while ..... we'd see a shadow here .... a flicker there ..... sometimes you could feel him he was there .... for a while.  Then Gracie came to foster and Cyrus apparently went to the bridge to stay.

Please don't feel alone because you are not alone because I love you and I am slinging drool your way and Snoopy sends soft snooter kisses because his are the softest (sorry Browyn the fairy princess).

Love and kisses from LuLu