[Dailydrool] Babe and Boomer

Pam Mattioda mattlpb at outlook.com
Sun Nov 9 07:48:19 PST 2014

{{{Shannon}}} My heart hurts for you. Both of your babies ATB within 2 days. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on your devastating loss. I have no words or wisdom for you to cope with your loss. Babe and Boomer will always be with you-in your heart, and by your side on silent paws. I've lost fur Kiddz 6 months apart. But both your babies in two days? We have two candles lit to guide Babe & Boomer to the Bridge. I firmly believe that I will be with my Kiddz again-at the Bridge never to be apart again. May this thought help you cope with your loss.

Pam & the Fur Kiddz, Willow & Andy.
Houndy the "Found Hound", Lumpy da Beagler, Moo-Moo, Judy my precious girl, Toby, & Mau-Mau my beautiful kitten who left this life way to soon. All ATB waiting for me to join them. (I hope & pray)