[Dailydrool] Not my fault

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 22:30:23 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

It's not my fault, not really, there is lots of blame to go around and so it's not my fault.  Anyway it's not only my fault I had a lot of help and besides its nothing that hasn't happened before, well, now it's happened again so how could that be so bad right?

Snoopy and LuLu are sleeping it off, Snoopy looks a little better, Snoopy looked like he swallowed a beach ball earlier, he's gone down some ... you see what happened is ......

Our kibble came.  Mommy orders it delivered and they deliver it in a big box and daddy (it's all his fault) brought the box inside the entryway and then he left it there and he left and then I found it there and I chewed a hole in the box and a hole in the bag and then Snoopy yelled at me so I let him stick his snooter into the hole in the box and then LuLu yelled and Snoopy and he let her stick her snooter in the hole in the box and this went on for quite some time until Natalie caught them and shoved the box in the closet and closed the door.

Those two at a whole lot of kibble.  But it's not my fault.

Love,
Gracie