[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Confirmation Email

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:51:37 PST 2014

I have received about 80 sign-ups and I believe that I have sent a
confirmation email to all who have signed up.

If you have signed up for the howliday card exchange and did not receive an
email confirming receipt of your information, then please let me know so I
can check the database.

I've also extended the deadline to *November 19*. So please consider
joining this fun tradition. For every card you send, you receive an equally
awesome card featuring beautiful basset hounds and friends of the Daily
Drool.

Drool on,
Kacy - 2014 Howliday Card Elf