[Dailydrool] New Dog and crates

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 17:09:38 PST 2014

Thank you Bev for the advice I have been crating him, I hate to keep him in
there too much but it is the best solution. We put a muzzle on him today he
accidentally got out with one of our smaller dogs and grabbed her and shook
her like a rag doll. She is now hiding in the bed she went to the vet this
morning the vet  shaved her and found four puncture wounds she is on
antibiotics and pain meds she has not eaten today I am getting ready to go
fix her something special I tried to hand feed her but she would not eat her
regular food I am going to get her something she cannot refuse. Today the
dork tipped over the water bucket twice and then threw it around the
kitchen, he is a mess my husband keeps thinking it will work out. I know it
takes a while to get rid of the hormones and am hoping that will help. We
are making him know we are the Alpha dog but I guess I am impatient when it
comes to my older ones suffering at the mouth of this pain in the butt. But
I am glad he is not out in the cold and wind it is miserable out here. It is
a trial but I know we will get through this. I also bought some natural
herbal remedy to help him calm down... I could not find any rescue remedy
but this stuff looks like it might work.