[Dailydrool] Uh Oh NoOh no

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:41:27 PST 2014

Dis COnley I is runnin away I is. She done did my beyootiful nails whut I
were groan out for Revlon. I was reely I dun heer dey wannem a inch long I
heerd she say she hadda fren who live in Collitch, wherebber dat is who dun
sole she nails to dis Revlon. Collitch, Llewis. Collitch. I donit nose,
mebe Nebrezka or whats dat odder one, Iowewa. A town. Gotta be a town she
libed dere.
Iss whut? Nottatown? WHEN did she lib dere?? Oh. College. School. Training
class, hunh? Nineteen WHEN??? Youse kiddin me. Yeah well she still muzzled
me an threw me offa da tebel.
I woodna bit she. Yeah I nose I did before. Yeah I nose I shuddent hab
tried to jump offa dere but she pushed me. Yeah no she didnint.

SHE QUIKED ME, LLEWIS I BLED!!

Whose side youse on, enyway, twerp? I didnint see youse gibbinb kisses when
she doin you.

Yeah fine wait'll next time she gone reely need dat muzzle.

Love an Short nails from Conley
ob Conley Llewis an Mr, ladeda I get mine  Dremeled.