[Dailydrool] Injustice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 11:05:44 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

The teenager did it again.  Yesterday she went someplace with her boyfriend.  The, after lunch, she showed up and grabbed SNOOPY and tried to leave with ONLY Snoopy.  Last time he came back with ice cream on his breath so I tried to get out the door too and that dirty rotten teenager (I see why all of you say the things you do about teenagers)  grabbed me and said "oh no, not YOU Gracie, you get back in there."  And shoved me back inside.  And left with Snoopy.

Well, I cried and I cried and I cried and I cried.  Daddy tried to comfort me but it was no use, I knew Snoopy was getting soft serve at the Dairy Queen and I wasn't.  I knew they would pet him and love on him and show him off and feed him ice cream and I was stuck at home.

And then Snoopy came home, the big show off, and was strutting his stuff and showing off his ice cream breath ..... LuLu let him have it, LuLu snarked him good, LuLu told him if he said ONE MORE WORD she was rolling him over on his back and making him cry like a baby.  Daddy promised to take us girls down and buy us soft serve.  Soon.  Without Snoopy.

Until them I'm gonna pout.

Love,
Gracie