[Dailydrool] Clarification

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:14:21 PST 2014

Dear Miss Anita,
We have never actually scored a dirty diaper. The mom always says,  "leave
it,leave it, leave it. I have really yummy treats." And she does. And she
makes it worth leaving just about anything. She is good that way.

Dear Llewis,
We never get milk bones at our house. We are allergic. So instead we are
eating Zuke's Mini Naturals. right now we are eating the wild rabbit
flavor! Yum! This is the first time we have had those. We also get peanut
butter, and salmon. Beauford and Browyn are allergic to the chicken. Today
mom has to make a recipe to use up two over ripe bananas. She is thinking
about making banana and peanut butter. Triple yum!

Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess