[Dailydrool] New Hats

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 15:48:40 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

We got new hats all 3 of us have a new hat and they are red and white and fluffy and the right ones and they fit perfectly and we are adorable and we LOVE out new hats.  Did you know that the second we put on our hats we get treats????  Non stop treats the whole time we wear these hats these are treat hats they are the best hats ever if mommy make a move toward the hats we all jump and push in line to get our hats on because you need your hat on to get your treats.

Mommy is doing something funny with my iPaw, I don't know what but if you want to know what you can look here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203070664703794&set=ms.c.eJxNyMkNACAMA7CNUI6Sqvsvxq~%3BCTxOC0bhhg~_Ic7thFBd8koks7STXcUw~%3B3NA4O.bps.a.10203070561661218.1073741828.1121096046&type=1&theater

Mommy found a page with over 400 hundred bassets wearing these hats we are all a riot, we all got a million treats, Conley it is YOUR mother who is clueless she did it wrong let me know if you want me to send the right hat I can but Snoopy needs the extra large and me and LuLu need the M/L so I don't know which one you want but I can send you a hat.

Love,
Gracie who looks adorable, don't you think?