[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:49:19 PST 2014

Yup, you got it. It was spa day at our house yesterday. I convinced the mom
to wait until the dad is home to do our toe bones. She butchered the Fairy
Princess last time and dad was holding her. I would hate to see what she
does without help.

I won the award for the best behaved and the cleanest to start. Bugsey had
the most red dirt running off of him. The mom needed a gas mast for the
Browyn when the water hit her. We would really like to know what she does
to stink so bad. We know how Bugsey gets all that red dirt in his coat. He
rolls down the hill with the Browyn wrapped in his tummy.

Anyway, we are all soft and shiny and we smell much better!  We also aren't
scratching and our skin isn't red. That is the really important thing. We
also got lots of liver treats!

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess