[Dailydrool] Jordan ATB

Pam Mattioda mattlpb at outlook.com
Sat Nov 22 09:11:52 PST 2014

Please accept my deepest sympathy to losing your Jordan. You made the hardest decision, put Jordan's needs before yours. He's pain free now , romping with all the Fur Kidz,delighted with the Grand Buffet & his angel wings. One thing is missing-you. When that day arrives, he will fly into your arms, never to be apart again. Huggz & drool to you
Bassets r us-Willow, Andy, & Pam (their pawsonal Basset Swave.... and my babies ATB but always with me, in my heart & soul.