[Dailydrool] Ruffus

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Nov 22 16:51:59 PST 2014

Oh Marsha, I'm so sorry to hear what happened with Ruffus, and we are all
very sad that you had to send him on to the Bridge.  Something very similar
happened to one of my parents' dogs, and they felt so bad.  It was an
accident, but knowing that doesn't always help at first.  All of us here are
sending all of you there lots of lub and hugs and soft snooter kissies, and
we hope that good memories of Ruffus will quickly crowd out the sad
memories.  I'll be thinking of you, hang in there.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net