[Dailydrool] To Mr Bugsy & Beauford

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:50:58 PST 2014

Re: "stupid fairy princess"

​Dearest Boys.

You do not know me. My name is Zelda. I am communicating with you from the
Beyond. I was the Mother of Nigel and Llewis. I was the Queen of the House.
When I went on the road showing I had my own suitcase with a picture of
Cinderella on the front and a lace handle.
Are you getting the picture? I once posed for a painting by a real artist
and he painted me in robes with a crown. Get it?

In my house what I said was Law. I was the only female and if I said that
juicy bone is mine leave it alone, they did. There was one exception but he
was NOTABASSET and much bigger and we had an agreement.

When I said stop everyone stopped. When I said back off, they did.

So now you know who I was/am. About this "stupid fairy princess" stuff.
KNOCK IT OFF. NOW. Leave the "Princess" or even the "Fairyt" part but NO
MORE STUPID. Otherwise I will be forced to come and visit and trust me you
DO NOT WANT THAT.

Do we understand each other now?  You want to verify what I have said ask
Llewis. He remembers some of it. Ask MomPerson. Ask DadPerson who bit him
the first night she lived there.

Remember boyz, no more "stupid" or no more Ms Nice Zelda, either.

Boo to you
Zelda