[Dailydrool] Tummy troubles, hats and shedding

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:02:04 PST 2014

Dis is Pebbles and I got the funny tummy. Mommy gives me Royal Canin
Digestive vet food and 1/2 of a 75 mg Zantac twice a day. I also get three
meals - breakfast with 1/2 pill, dinner and then I get fed at bedtime with
1/2 pill. I rarely erp any more. I also don't get fatty stuff.

The slave is being bad and won't get me a trapper hat. She says she would
have to go over the water and through Anacortes to the Target place. She is
mean but maybe this is a good thing. I don't know if I'd like a hat. She is
also cheap.

I I  be shedding all the time now and the slave is getting tired of all the
hair. She tried the coconut oil on the coat Auntie Sandi suggested and that
just left more room for more hair to shed. I go see the Vet person  on
Wednesday about my thyroid. Is there anything else she can try? This has
been continuous since summer and it is not safe to wear black within 2 feet
of me.

Drool to all those that need it and a Happy Turkey day to everyone. I don't
get none (see above) of that Turkey Day stuff.

Pebbles The Tuckleberry Hound and master of Leah the slave and Maggie ATB