[Dailydrool] Drool request

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Sat Nov 29 07:41:41 PST 2014

We, the Dashing Bassets, are not big into secrets--except our own, like
food we've hidden or poopsicles on the lawn that the mom has yet to see.
Mom would tell you we are real blabbermouths.

So even though the mama has said nothing about this to anyone but a few
humans she really trusts, we think we should get the drool going for
her, so we are telling the Drool that she has had a couple of tests for
something that's wrong with her. She's been to the people vets' three
times, and all they do is test, test, test. No answers. But it's
possible that she may get an answer on Monday from the last test.

Can all you hounds drool that it will be something that's easily fixable
(and can be fixed)? Some of the alternatives are pretty scary, 'cause
Horton does not like the idea that she might have to be away from us for
even so little as a few days. Can you imagine explaining to the
insurance company that they'd have to pay for Mr. Scaredy Pants, to stay
at the vet's, because daddy doesn't think he'd go out the door with him?
Mom says there's no way they'd come up with the cash.

Holly the Dolly, speaking for all the Dashing Bassets