[Dailydrool] fruit

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 04:41:42 PST 2014

Oh my goodness! My crew has been stealing fruit for years! They love it
all. My Elwood ATB had IBS and we always had to be very careful because if
he got too much fruit high in vitamin c (think strawberries) we were both
up all night because he got the runs. Fortunately no one else has had this
issue. Strawberries, raspberries, currants, gooseberries, peaches,
cherries, pears, apples. That is the stuff we actually grew. They also like
bananas, pineapple. clementines, papaya, and mango. I will never forget
when I looked out the window and all three current bassets were working
together to move the table because I had an overfull bowl of apples on it
waiting to be processed. They figured out that when they moved the table,
apples would roll off and yes, they were sharing.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey,and Browyn the Fairy Princess