[Dailydrool] Major drool for Chris on the way

lois.leader at cox.net lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 18:48:16 PST 2014

Hi, Chris. I just read the Daily Drool. I'm so sorry you are going through such worrying times right now! Glad to learn that your husband is back home and being ministered to by the hounds. Best medicine there is! Your family, both human and canine, is in our thoughts and prayers. Remember to take care of yourself as you are taking care of others :)

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, and Scout, his Lab assistant