[Dailydrool] Holiday Warning

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:51:58 PDT 2014

Just wanted to remind everyone of a common danger now that we are coming
into the holiday season soon and we will be having friends over to our
houses. please make sure your guests do not leave any purses or bags on the
floor with toxic food or medicine the hounds can get into.

Last week, Bugsey's mom had a near death experience. Her aunt came to visit
and left a bag on the floor. She took the food out, but left a huge bottle
of ibuprofen in the bag. Bugsey's mom got into and ate about 250 tablets in
10 minutes. Thank doG she was caught in the act less than 10 minutes after
the bag was on the ground. They induced vomiting and rushed her to the
emergency clinic where she stayed for three days. Fortunately, they got to
her in time and no long term damage occurred. All people involved are savy
dog owners. We are about to have all kinds of people traipsing through our
houses, so be on the look out.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess