[Dailydrool] Conley's Big Sail

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 02:17:57 PDT 2014

--
'
Conley habbin Big Sail. All money go to Conley don't kid yousself.

For Sail:
One (1) Bleke Dog Alarum System in workin order. Sumtime go off for no
apparental reason middle ob da nite when you soun asleep. Skare da wits off
youse an enyfing neer hawse. So frum dat standpoint very affectif.
Need fuel an lern da word NO BITE an whut dat meen boff for Operator ob
system an short I AM NOT FUNNY COLORED housemates.
For sail CHEEP.
meke an offer. Please. Soon. Alarm wented off twicet between 11 an 2.
Whut he do sit out dere starin out winnow stead ob sleepin like a normal
dog?  Nebbermin. I eben pay shipping.

Love an Drool to all whut needs it (me if I no get sum sleepy here soon)
Conley ob Conley, Llewis da deaf, an Mr, IKILLIT IKILLIT.