[Dailydrool] running away is over rated

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 09:23:49 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I have run away many, many, many times.  I play the game "I'm running away ...... not so fast that I'll get lost but fast enough that you cannot catch me"  all the time.  I have played this with the neighbors across the street when their kids were small and only allowed 3 houses in either direction ...... I'd run away the 3 houses and when they couldn't chase me any farther I'd turn around and run back the other way until they couldn't go any farther and then I'd turn back ..... yeah ..... don't want to get lost.  Been there, done that, cold, hungry, wet .... yeah .... not risking it.

Gracie and LuLu simply panic ..... they don't door dash but if they are being stubborn and the momPerson gives them a gigantic tug (she's clueless, remember?) and their collar comes flying up over their head and off they just stand there looking terrified with their feet glued to the spot until momPerson puts their collar back on.

Running away is clearly over rated.  Obviously Browyn the Fairy Princess knows this already.  What a smart little houndie.

More later from Snoopy,
with LuLu the pin up Girl and Gracie of the West who's latest fundraiser (benefiting Golden Gate Basset Rescue emergency medical appeal) ends tonight at midnight .... 10" stuffed Dakin basset is currently at $30 what a steal ......
https://www.facebook.com/dale.rutz/posts/10202774822867933