[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess' Adventure Told By Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:20:57 PDT 2014

I tell  you what! That little Fairy Princess of mine is giving me gray
hair! I was outside watching her while Bugsey was inside laying around in
the mom'slap. She is not allowed to play outside by herself because she is
very small (35 lbs) and she could be carried off by an eagle or a cougar.
Not to mention she is very cute, but she has very little in the brains
department. She will be 3 in November and the brown truck has definitely
not delivered her brains yet. Anyway, we were running through the yard
having a grand old time. Then Browyn slammed into the fence (she gets a
little crazy when she is wrestling) and the board popped out. I told her to
stay in the yard with me and we would get the dad to put the board back up.
No, she ran through the hole and I wouldn't fit. So I ran back to the house
as fast as my little legs would carry me and jumped through the screen door
and jumped on the real door in a rather frantic kind of way. Finally the
mom noticed and she went outside and couldn't find Browyn and she and the
dad opened the gate and went to find her. Fortunately, Browyn hadn't gone
far. Mom says it is because she doesn't have her brains yet and she
couldn't decide where to go without my assistance. All I know is it was
fortunate that the eagle and the cougar weren't out and about. They could
have carried her off and we wouldn't have her any more. That would be
terrible. The dad went right out and fixed the fence so she can't get out
again. I was SO scared when she went through that hole that 5 hairs turned
gray on the spot.

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess