[Dailydrool] Da Red Fing by Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:39:37 PDT 2014

Dis Conley. MomPerson have a gartin. Well yeah shure DadPerson took down da
fents, an put in a liddel walkerway and dere all dis very tastie grass in
dere.
And.
I, Conley, hab founded a PRIZE. a Red thing. A liddel round red thing. I
fink it's red. It mite not be. I a dog an googel say I cannit see red. But
I still fink its a red fing.
MomPerson say she grewed up wif a BFF whut were a artist an drive
ebberwheres an dress grate an all dat peepels stuff an he deyed dis winter
(yes I sorry I gib her kisses) an afferwords she lern he colorblind an she
neber news.
So I cannit say for SHURE dis a red fing but it smells red an it getting
more ob whatebber it is ever day an it smell sooooooooo good. I see MPerson
watchin it, too. And youse nose whut? Yes you does ob course youse dose.

I gone eet it. Yes I is I gone eet it befour she can. I AM BASSET SEE ME
ROAHR!

Love an heeling drool to all whut needs it,
Conley of Conley. Llewis, an Ise-Skeered-Ob-Da-Dark Dog.