[Dailydrool] On edge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 16:28:03 PDT 2014

I have been a little on edge lately and I want to apologize, I have been
seeing my husbands memory go downhill more and more lately and sometimes he
can no longer do simple tasks and sometimes he amazes me we know he has
dementia at least but it may be Alzheimer's.... I think it is Alzheimer's
after working 25 years with Alzheimer's patients I truly think he is one...
but that is here nor there... a few know but not many that I went for an
angioplasty today and was very worried I work for the County Hospital and
things there usually move slow as Molasses in January since we get all of
the Medicaid people and homeless people some people who work there have a
bad attitude I love all people and feel like we all should be treated
equally and if I am ever destitute I hope someone gives me the same
consideration but that is here nor there.... but they got me diagnosed and
in in a matter of a few days for this and it scared the heck out of me  the
Dr. kept talking like I was in horrible shape he may have to do bypass
surgery so not only was I scared to death about all of this I was worried
for the rescue and my husband dealing without me there even a few days would
he be able to make it and remember to do what I need him to do for the dogs
like give them their meds and feed and water them... so between all of that
I was a grouch and I apologize. I am at home now and I am okay. I will try
to behave and thank everyone for their patience. I have had some droolers
call me on the phone seeing if I could take a Shepherd Basset mix from
Mexico Missouri but I can hardly financially take care of the ones I have we
barely make it monthly and I have ten in my home eight in rescue two of our
own, and live near a State inspector who keeps an eye on my dogs and how
many I have I am only allowed ten. I had foster homes... two of them, one
can no longer take in dogs for me because her neighbors complained of the
amount of animals she had the other is recovering from cancer and can hardly
function herself. I am sorry the dog has been there so long and wish I could
save them all but I have limited abilities too Anyway I apologize if I was
short with anyone I am human and make mistakes. Home now resting from a
hospital stay. Western Missouri Bassets are slinging lots of mom is home we
are happy drool to all what needs it.