[Dailydrool] Is That A.............?

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:21:01 PDT 2014

​Its happened again, but this time it is so much worse.  How many times do
people say, "Oh it's a beagle".  "Oh, it's a bloodhound".  And years ago
(with Pumbaa who was disgusted) "what sort of spaniel is that?"   But today
was worse.  Ridiculously worse.  I suppose the fact that Morse was on the
back seat of the car and couldn't be seen too well might have something to
do with it.....  We pulled up in a traffic queue this afternoon and I had
the car windows open.  Morse was lying down on the back seat watching
through to the front.  The children in the car next to us saw him and were
squealing.  Their dad looked over and then after a minute called over to me
"Is it a Jack Russell?"

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB