[Dailydrool] Bats

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:17:52 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone! Beauford here. When we moved to Georgia, I no longer had any
swallows to chase and I was very sad.Then I found out that we have
something even more interesting here...BATS! I think they are even more fun
to chase than the swallows. It has to be a little darker for the bats than
the swallows, but I am one happy camper. I think these are more exciting to
chase and bark at than the teenagers behind the house that jump on the
trampoline and scream.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess