[Dailydrool] CONDOLENCES - VERY SAD NEWS

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Oct 14 05:24:13 PDT 2014

Katie Meyer, Charlie's sister, posted this today on Facebook....

It is with much sadness that I share the news that Charlie passed away in
Albuquerque, NM. We don't have much information at this point, other than
he was found in his apartment on October 13. He did have some health
problems. Sophie the basset was in her crate; I expect to learn more
tomorrow about her whereabouts. I will post more information here as it
becomes available. Thank you for being Charlie's friend.