[Dailydrool] Moooooooo to you

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 13:45:55 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I eat some grass, not a lot of grass but I do eat grass.  Grass seems to be more of a girl thing, Gracie and LuLu graze, they love grass, it is a big part of their diet.  They also eat dirt, they claim they are looking for bugs and they do eat bugs.  Bugs are good, I eat bugs too but I do NOT eat dirt.  LuLu eats dirt and claims she is looking for bugs in the dirt and can taste them and knows which way to dig.  Gracie prefers bugs but she will eat wet dirt too just for kicks.

We all eat grass and the dadPerson says we are cows ..... momPerson says we are sheep because we eat all the grass in one spot down to dirt, and then the girls eat the dirt too.  dadPerson says look at our spots on our back we are cows not sheep.

More later from Snoopy who is not a cow, nor a sheep, but rather, 100% basset