[Dailydrool] Snuggly little Dickens

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 11:02:48 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Lately Gracie of the West and I have been snuggling up a storm.  Yesterday we were found curled up together on the couch.  This morning at sunrise we had our heads stacked on top of each other at the foot of the bed (LuLu was hogging THE spot on the pillows between momPerson and dadPerson).  Little Gracie is a cuddly, snuggly, sweet little dickens.

I haven't tackled her in a very long time.  I've mostly quit that.  If she has something and I want it then I ahroooooooo real loud and she drops it and I take it and that's that.  For like the first 18 months she lived here she would guard stuff (the couch, toys, food she stole. momPerson) and she'd snarl at me if I approached her or the stuff she was guarding and so I'd deck her.  She's quit snarling at me and I've quit decking her.  Everyone appreciates this, especially because half the time when I'd deck the little dickens she'd pee.  So now we have no snarling, no decking, no peeing and life is much better for the hoomans at my house.

This nutty little dickens will grab my ears and play bow and try to get me to wrestle with her.  I am 9 1/2 years old and too dignified to wrestle but I do play chase and I will grab a stuffie and run around with it and so Gracie and I do the basset 500 and rub snooters and mouth each others ears but we don't really wrestle, I'm a bit too old and stiff for all that.  Still she is my playmate and snuggle buddy.

More later from Snoopy who likes to cuddle with little Gracie the dickens