[Dailydrool] LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 14:16:58 PDT 2014

Hi it's Dale,

the vet just called.  LuLu is awake but VERY drunk.  We need to come get her by 3 because the office manager goes home early on Friday and my girls cannot go into a kennel so LuLu is in the office managers office making small talk with the office manager.

The vet says she xrayed one tooth but it looked ok so no extractions.  She says she "sculpted" her gums and cleaned up her teeth and should be good to go for another year to year and a half.

DRAT these puppy mills and whatever they do to the dogs teeth!!!!  The vet says it is common for a puppy mill bitch tohave bad teeth, she says LuLu and Gracie are actually lucky that we can keep them healthy with annual dentals and don't have to do anything more major.

Anyway, I get to pick my girl up shortly and Snoopy and Gracie can stop moping around the house.  Gosh these two are worse than me when LuLu goes to the vet.

Thanks for the well wishes and the drool ..... it worked (again).

Dale