[Dailydrool] Abuse

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 21:06:53 PDT 2014

Greetings from LuLu

While I rarely post I should like to report various abuses heaped upon me here at my home

1). I was denied breakfast yesterday
2). I was driven to the vet by momPerson who failed to wear the hat OR set the climate control correctly, thus I whined the entire ride.
3). I was drugged and while I was drugged things were done inside my mouth which made it sore
4).  I was picked up by dadPerson who ALSO was out of uniform as he failed to wear the hat.  I retaliated by moving the blanket and drooling all over the backseat of his luxury sedan. So there
5). I was denied my evening walk
6).  Now it is a full day alter and they continue us to drug me

Someone please call the society for the prevention of cluelessness toward bassets and report them if you please

Sincerely
LuLu

Sent from my iPaw