[Dailydrool] Chomping and chomping two

Pat lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:33:10 PDT 2014

I was leaning towards Dale's reply as it sort of seems like what Rudy has been doing for two days this weekend..starts with toe and paw licking...then moves onto what appears to be licking air or almost salivating without much drool flying.. It's happened several times this way and is followed by him attempting to eat house plants or fringe on the rug or grass as if his tummy is bothering him or that he is feeling nauseous.  So after it went on for an hour or so and he and I had a standoff about the fringe/grass/plant eating I finally gave him a Pepcid.  But it started again the next day.  So that night I gave him a Pepcid right before went he went to bed..since then it's gone..but this is not the first time.  I thought I would discuss it with the vet next week..but I just think at the moment that it's being caused by his tummy...wish I knew.

Sent from my iPad