[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly,justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Tue Oct 21 07:05:49 PDT 2014

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in. We have got the new people staying in
the house behind us and the new people have 2 Pit Bulls. With the new
peoples very bright outside lights and our own bright outside lights ,both
back yards look like a floodlit sports field at night. Much to the slave
Johnathan's annoyance one of the pit bulls named Sasha jumped over the fence
from there swimming pool area into our yard today and is still here. She had
breakfast with us and as she is about 2 and she played and played with my
brother Joshua, who is also +_ 2 and a little bit with me. As per usual the
slave Johnathan is way behind his drools dating back to the 14/9/2014. The
slaves went to pick up a retired nurse from the Airport on Wednesday and she
will be staying with us for a while  ,to look after the slave Johnathan who
will soon be going into hospital to have a Port inserted into his chest and
some other medical procedures. The Port is being put in to Johnathan's chest
as that is the way he is going to have his chemo treatments  as he has
fallen prey to a bit of the old cancer. We have told the nurse that
Johnathan always give us extra treats but our requests seem to have fallen
on death ears. The slave told us when he comes out of hospital this time he
will catch up on our drools. As the chemo only starts on the 11/11/2014.

Jasmin and Joshua pleased to have someone at home to help them nurse the
slave Johnathan.

Lilly ,Justin and Jade ATB looking in with interest at what is happening at
home.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.