[Dailydrool] Update on Devon Gilbreath Smith with Leukemia

Kim Bruck kbruck1 at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 17:03:47 PDT 2014

Many of you may remember me sharing the story of Devon Gilbreath Smith who is single mom with 6 year old son who was diagnosed with AML - she raised over $50,000 for senior basset rescue years ago and huge rescue supporter.

Devon almost died a few weeks ago as her organs were failing but prayer and a miracle brought her back to us.  Devon needs a bone marrow transplant and we must find a match www.bethematch.org - can you sign up?  They send you kit to take swab from inside your cheek - it’s that easy!

We are doing fundraising to help her as she can’t work and has no income right now.  http://www.gofundme.com/d0pvto to donate

There will be two hosted events in Manhattan Beach (LA), California (November 4th)  http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139054546  and  Scottsdale, Arizona (November 18th)  http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139057730&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email if you are in the area hope you can attend!

We’ll be doing raffle and silent auction with over 20 items already!!  We have some Basset related items and will be hosting a pre online auction - thank you to those who have donated - Donna Funk and Ginny Phillips and Martha Knoll.

AROOO to you!
Kim A. Bruck
Cell 602-595-0654