[Dailydrool] Alien

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 19:29:14 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Mommy did it again, she brought home a friend.  "hi honey, I'm home and I've brought a friend", the woman is famous for those words.  Usually it's a terrified, skin and bones, flea bitten varmint.  Hey, wait a minute, de ja vu and all that.  Anyway, this time her "friend" had no hair.  He is round, a perfect circle and he has his own bed and you plug is bed into the wall because I guess he likes to be warm.  Every once in a while he rolls out off of his bed on his wheels (maybe he had an accident I guess) and goes whhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all over the house, he cruises around under the bed and under the couch and under all the chairs and around everywhere going whrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then he goes back to his bed and shuts up.  For a while.

Snoopy has challenged him, Snoopy stood in front of him and told him to SHUT UP and  .... and ..... and ..... he rolled right up and BUMPED right into Snoopy.  I've never seen Snoopy so offended he was roaring at the alien and if the alien had ears then Snoopy would have grabbed one and pulled it for sure but the alien doesn't have ears or a tail or anything so Snoopy screamed at him and he  ...... did it again ..... rolled back and then rolled forward and bumped Snoopy AGAIN and after that Snoopy followed the alien all over the house screaming at him until he went back to bed.

I guess the alien is probably a foster, if anybody wants to adopt the alien you should let us know, he's potty trained.

Love,
Gracie