[Dailydrool] Luna at the Bridge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 25 06:41:55 PDT 2014

Yesterday Luna passed she was an older dog at Western Missouri Basset
Rescue, Inc. she was with us seven years because she was a biter she had to
be muzzled often for ear cleaning and toe trimming and bathing she even bit
me when I walked by her a few times so she was not adoptable but I loved her
as if she were my own. We freed her yesterday from stomach cancer after many
tests and many treatments to keep her alive in doing so we incurred many
many vet bills to make her comfortable. She was no longer happy she could
not eat and had labored breathing from the spreading of the disease so we
let her go free from pain and suffering. If anyone would like to donate to
help WMBRI pay her vet bills for the rescue donations are welcomed. Our
PayPal email address is chris at wmbri.org.  Our website has a Pay Pal button
at http://wmbri.org
Thank you for your love friendship and help.