[Dailydrool] Blue powder help

Nana Basset nanabasset at ymail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:42:28 PDT 2014

Good evening,

I am so sorry, i know that this has been discused before but need the recipe and advise for the use of the Blue Powder.

I "inherited" a basset girl with very very bad ears...she is under veterinary "treatment" but i really dont think it is making a big difference. She takes 5 pills /day, that i need to use gloves to handle, and ear drops and wash.

All her blood work and test came out good. She was diagnosed as deaf but i know that she can hear a little bit. She is around 11-12. A backyard rescue, the only info given was her name. Very sweet but hates strange men to the point of bitting if given a chance..oy!

Thanks for your help.

Mercie