[Dailydrool] Llewis update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 04:02:20 PDT 2014

I have started giving Llewis pepscid a couple of times a day and I cannot
say that it has helped with the chomping. I am thinking now that it is a
nervous habit, that began with licking an itchy or sore paw and has become
a pleasure-seeking activity. Far be it from me to pick on his pleasureable
activities.
Meanwhile Doc is chewing at his stitches and Conley is loosing his anals at
every opportunity. They fill up SO fast!!! On a diet, he is frantically
seeking food at every opportunity.
Cool weather has brought with it high spirits and I have the electronic
collar out again for a refresher course in leaving Conley ALONE when they
go outside. That's my day so far.

MomPerson to Llewis, COnley and Doc (who is slurping his stitches.)