[Dailydrool] Boomer update

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:22:35 PDT 2014

hello,

I just got off of the phone with the vet, and I don't know anything more
now than I did yesterday. Boomers home, but he still won't eat. Doc says
he'' come get him on Tuesday, and do blood work, I asked him how long
Boomer could last without eating, he said, Oh, a long time..

He says trhat Boo has a heart murmer
and a partial heart block
Doc says that the 'tic' or muscle twitch that he has reminds him of some
kind of after effect of distemper.

Please continue to Drool, and pray, Boomers got energy, alls well, hes
happy, he just wont eat...........

I'm falling apart, Boo's find,

Doc says that hes going to research heart issue more, coult be related to
not eating, he didn't know how much of an effect that it had on Boomer,
He's going to look it up.

Thankis, I can feel your prayers.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive