[Dailydrool] From US Food& Drug Admin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:57:49 PDT 2014

--
PEDIGREE Adult Complete Nutrition Limited Recall Due to Metal Fragments
(Expanded)
<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTQwOTAyLjM1NTQ0NzMxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE0MDkwMi4zNTU0NDczMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2OTQ2Mzc5JmVtYWlsaWQ9YmdzemFwMkBnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWJnc3phcDJAZ21haWwuY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm412314.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>
09/01/2014 03:47 PM EDT

At PEDIGREE, we care about all dogs and their safety and well-being is
extremely important to us, and to our mission - to make a Better World for
Pets. For that reason, we have announced the extension of a previous
voluntary recall of PEDIGREE Adult Complete Nutrition dry dog food products
due to the possible presence of a foreign material.
'