[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:13:31 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone! It is me, Browyn the Fairy Princess and now also a Southern
Belle! Things are a lot different in GA than in IN. There are more things
to bark at and apparently that is not allowed. The mom is a big killjoy! We
have a black kitty that lives next door. The people said they never see it
because they have three kids that are small. Well, I hate to break it to
them but that little thing is starving for some appropriate attention. It
comes over to see us all the time, but it gets scared when we all run over
and say hi. There is a tree near the fence and she (don't really know that
it is a she, but mom calls all cats she unless she knows otherwise) climbs
the tree near the fence and waves at us at the top of the fence. And no, we
are not supposed to bark. She told us that the kids are very mean and pat
her very hard and pull on her ears and tail. So, I bark in my really mean
voice every time I see them. I don't want them pulling on my ears! Oh! The
new house has a really cool feature we didn't have before--a circle to run
around. Yep. It is lots of fun and I chase Bugsey and Beauford so fast
around the circle that we wipe out on the floor! Of course this game is the
most fun when you...bark and bark and bark.

The mom wants to know if she is supposed to say no and then spray me or
spray me and say no. All her books are packed. I am not sure I want to know
the answer unless the water is cold and I am hot.

That is all here. Toodles! and we are so glad that Pawtunia survived having
a tree fall on her head! How very scary for all involved.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey