[Dailydrool] Chipmunks

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:43:05 PDT 2014

You are never going to believe it! we had a chipmunk run through our
backyard! Unfortunately we were not able to catch it. It had racing stripes
on it's sides to warn you just how fast it could run. I saw it first. I
told the momperson she had to let us out. She got right on it, but Beauford
knocked me right out of the way and ran after it. Cheaters never win, so he
didn't catch it even though he knocked me right over. We never got to chase
chipmunks in Indiana. Maybe Georgia isn't so bad after all.

Bugsey with the bossy pig Beauford and Browyn the Stupid Fairy Princess